A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of purchase, and a final payment of will be due upon final completion.
• 50% deposit must be received at initial skull/stock check-in!
• Cancellations after commencement of work will result in forfeiture of the deposit
• Checks returned for Non-Sufficient funds will be assessed a $35 fee
• Payment of final balance must be made within 7 days of completion notification
• No work will be released until the balance is paid in full.
•Any work not picked-up within 15 days of completion date will incur a daily $20 fee.
•Any work not picked-up within 30 days of completion date will become property along with monies already paid to Buckwild Customs, LLC
•Crating and Shipping fees are extra if applicable.
Buckwild Customs, LLC accepts NO responsibility for the legality of harvest of the specimen(s) used. Buckwild Customs has no control over the condition of the specimens received and cannot guarantee the desired results. The artists and/or company will not be held responsible for theft, fire, flood, vandalism, third-party loss or damage, or act of God beyond our control. There will be no refunds
We reserve the right to collect unpaid balance of the account by action for law.
The customer agrees that if an attorney collects the balance by suit, or otherwise, he/she will pay all attorney fees, court cost and any other costs for the collection.
I, the client, have read and understand the terms of this agreement and by clicking Accept am agreeing to the said terms.